MSTest

Mar 1, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Hi,

in my company we are working with Visual Studio 2010 and MSTest instead of NUnit.

Does this tool can be used with MSTest? Is this planned in a future that can work with MSTest?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Mar 1, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Hi,

as we designed the tool it was a main goal to create a unit test without compiling code. Therfore we use a testcase parameter mechanism which is offered by NUnit. All testcases you definie within BI.Quality are parameters for on testcase. We are Microsoft Gold Partner (and fans of Microsoft) but we havn't found anything compareable within the unit test architecture of Microsoft. So BI.Quality works currently only with NUnit.

Thomas Strehlow  

Oct 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Hi Thomas,

Your tool is cool. I used it in my project and it is good as a stand alone testing platform with Nunit. My next logical step would be to automate the test case executions from MSBuild. I couldn't find much useful information anywhere in this regard. Could you please give me some pointers on that?

Thanks in anticipation.

Pavan

Coordinator
Oct 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hi Pavan,

thank your for the flowers. Regarding to your question have you seen the chapter 5 of the documentation? There you can find informations for the MSBuild installation, unsefull tools and a sample script.

Thomas

Jan 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Thanks Thomas. I managed to automate Nunit test execution using MsBuild. Works like a charm.